PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia) has been formed by industry practitioners with the objective of representing and raising the professional standards of all operators involved in property investment.
By developing codes of ethics and conduct, and professional standards of accreditation and education, PIPA members demonstrate to the investing public, government, regulators, the media and other stakeholders within the property investment industry their commitment to excellence.
As Australia’s Property Investment Industry Association, we will:
- Develop industry codes and work with Government to introduce regulation which protects property investors;
- Develop and promote accreditation and other education opportunities to ensure that property investors can deal with qualified advisers;
- Regularly communicate issues to practitioners and consumers and seek feedback and suggestions;
- Become a source of compliance and regulatory information;
- Develop and oversee an industry code of conduct to which all members can commit;
- Work continuously to ensure excellence, disclosure and integrity within the property investment industry.
You can download and read our Constitution here.
You can download and read our Code of Conduct here